Facebook Likers

October 23, 2011

(LOL) Looks familiar to you?

I was searching for answers to my malware/trojan infected pc when I stumbled on this freeware software. It is called the Combofix. And what it does or designed for is to scan a computer for known malware, spyware (SurfSideKick, QooLogic, and Look2Me as well as any other combination of the mentioned spyware applications) and remove them entirely. I did tried, and it found a trojan/malware which is infecting the TCP/IP configuration, I think. I don't actually remembered what's the name of the trojan/malware but the sofware did actually cleaned the system entirely. That's a good news right?

Then I saw the official logo for Combofix. Wow, I think I recognized that. Is it the same??? See it for yourself.


Well, compare it with the next logo. And what do you think? Is it similar? :)

This new logo of Proton was launced in 2000 to incorporate the traits of the tiger and to unify all PROTON badges worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ada nak komen apa-apa? Jemput bersila untuk menaip :p